Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Usurping Queen

When I met you there was nothing left, you were a bitter mess of broken dreams and dark secrets hidden from the world and shunned into silence. I took pity on you and slowly but surely nursed you back to health, I saw strength in you and helped you unleash and harness it so that you can stand as an equal and not be a trampled slave. I fought side by side with you as we overcame mountains and deep seas in record speed and with I measured success. How foolish was I as I only unleashed a beast that was supposed to be hidden.

Deceived by trickery, misled by your falling tears, I believed that you were much better than what you were getting. You were lost in the wilderness destined to be nothing more than a convenient selection for when the time is right. I turned you into a formidable force but you used that power to become a destructive megalomaniac. All that you touch cries and howls for pain, all life near you dies slowly and painfully with no hope of recovering. You're a murderer without compassion, without care, without substance and you never should have been let out of that cage. They really say when suffering occurs feel not for the victim for you do not know their identity. Now I see why he went through such lengths to degrade you for he saw the danger you posed. He saw the ruthless selfish detestably uncouth side of you that he has long feared. There's no contentment with you, no form of happiness because there's never enough, your appetite for destruction is insatiable and I in my foolish attempt at samaritan equity befriended you with the thoughts of your recovery from your past. Even now I see why you suffer the way you do, its u my conscience has warned about all this time. A wolf in sheep's clothing, a devil with a tiara and not a halo.

I only pray I am forgiven for my assistance in this mayhem. A man who I have never met will now have to forgive me of sins far greater than any in my life. After you there will be no more I swear, I won't support these atrocious acts of injustice in the name of foolish hope for inhumane humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment