Saturday, May 31, 2014

On the Outside

Recently I had an encounter with a married woman, they really say doh play with fire because once it ketch yuh go get burn! Imagine this woman who mind you I have been talking to for months about finding ways to be faithful to her husband, who boasts that she was oh so committed because he actually supported her business idea approaches me for sex because why, she's horny and came Trinidad to have fun?? Unbelievable the shit people will do in the name of "freedom of sexuality" I sat there in my living room watching this woman appeal to all my likes, she feel she bright, getting her toes done and keeping that skin soft knowing what I like! Even that dress was to kill for, light and see through, very short with easy access to all the goods! Didn't even have to peek much, the dress was that short!!!

Well in my 31 years on this planet I have learned a few things about myself, firstly that I trust too many people with my weaknesses and secondly that the devil uses even your closest friends to tempt you down a dark road. Had she been single and mine I would have readily taken that bait but she was married, married for several years at that to a man who covers her every need and more. A man who she boasts made her make a pool of cum on the couch leaving her breathless to recover from, a man who bust his ass for a month straight driving up and down the east coast in a stuffy ass truck to make sure she has all that she needs in life and the only repayment she could think of is to be pissed off when he can't get a hold of her because deep down he knows she's being unfaithful. Knowing that she has the ability to bring home a disease that can cripple his lifestyle because at the end of the day is probably nerve wrecking while he's on the road and all she thinks of his her immediate pleasure! These are dark times we live in when this is the mentality of people in relationships, some days when I miss the company of being held and comforted on stressful and weary days, I remember when that married woman was here in my home and the thoughts that ran through my mind as I cried for another man whom I have never met but understood so well. I thank God I had the strength to refuse her advances, I thank God that I understood myself to use my strengths to counter her attacks on my weak spots, I thank God I did not touch that woman because the karma that would have befallen me surely would have left me a bloody mess of undone work.

These times are indeed dark and they are indeed grim, there's plenty of talk about love and commitment but I see now its mostly smoke and mirrors from people who not only lack commitment but lack discipline, justice, emotions! These are the real monsters we fear for, these are the terrors that keep us awake at night and now by God's grace I have seen your tricks and know how you think so I can avoid you early on. A wise woman once said, when someone tells you who they are BELIEVE THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment