Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Truth About You

Sadly I'm here thinking of the selfishness of some people, it's sad that you would spend time considering someone only to be discarded and later picked up at their convenience. The saying goes that when you see someone suffering it's best to leave them let them suffer because you very often do not know what sins such people are paying for.

Day by day I'm seeing that this world is filled with miserable, tortured, unloved people who deserve every bit of misery that they exist in. Long ago, a priest dived into a cold river in Germany to save the life of a drowning boy, that boy was Adolf Hitler. This alone is the extent to which attempting to undo God instilled punishments cause. When I look at you I see that potential to do so much good but deep down I know that you will do so much evil because you refuse to accept that life isn't your playground and people aren't your toys. Had I treated you with half the convenience you treat me with you would claim I'm no different than the rest. You would be bitter and upset that another man used you for your body and not appreciate you for who you are. The truth is though you are your body and only that because honestly you have nothing else to offer. There's no growth with you, there's no hope for better simply because you always do worst. It's a shame that your a mother with such a bright child who most likely won't see her potential because your focus is being the mom with the best body. Well you can't say I didn't try with you, know that I will be keeping my distance as more and more of the cruel fetishes you enjoy are revealed. I get that it turns you on to be conquered and that someone as passive as me won't ever be your so called conqueror and that's exactly why I'm at peace while torment reigns in your being.

To know peace is to know God but to not know God and expect peace is insanity of the highest order. Don't think for a second I don't know you encourage men to forsake the fellowship, a devil's prize in disguise out to destroy souls subtly. Fortunately I see you for who you are, unkind, unholy, uncaring, unfortunate, uncouth, unbelievable, unreliable, unambitious, untrustworthy devil of a demon. Get thee from hence in front of me devil! I see your true colours even behind the waterfall of tears. Its sad that you would think people will stay around you and support you being so false. I took my time to see the whole of you so that you would have no claim whatsoever to be anything other than a high maintenance slut.

At the very least I can say you have proven my point that those with the longest tears are pseudo apologetic and deservedly imprisoned in their misery. How sad………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment