Tuesday, May 27, 2014

From the Heart

It ought not to amaze me that I'm attracted to you, you represent what I like in a woman, daring, courageous and bold. Unafraid to show your colours while maintaining a stature of simplicity. Daily as I learn about you I realize your dreams, your fears and even your smiles and tears. There's a quiet noise that you make that sends adrenaline through my bones, it shows in your smile and in your eyes, burning with fire and filling me with a renewed hope that out there has hope and light.

From your playful grace to your gentle touch, you have my eyes locked on your every movement as I struggle for words to even begin to identify how I feel. Deep inside you awakened an old and long thought dead desire, a desire to give, a desire to love, a desire to be unconditional, a craving to be protective and yes an urge to be supportive. I look at you and I see trust, a stability of mind that oozes your confidence unassumingly. I have hope for you, hope that things will be ideal as we progress in this friendship, hope that my eyes aren't deceiving me and you are true, hope that all that I see in you is more than a mirage in the desert.

It's been a while now since we met, I haven't shown you all of me but I might jus yet. So much I long to let loose and show you but I have to be sure that you're perfectly genuine and true and not another tormentor sent to abuse my good nature. What gets me though is the connection we have, so quickly we share stories about each other without hesitation and yet still we're worlds apart as distant life forms living on separate planets at different ends of the galaxy. Maybe you are who I'm searching for or maybe you're another illusion meant to show me I'm getting closer, either which way I'm glad we met and I hope it gets even better from here……………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment