Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Beginnings

I was asked tonight by a dear friend if I ever think about settling down, the truth is I've been thinking about it everyday for the past year. As my heart healed and my mind and body was altered to unleash the new me, I thought alot about the lifestyle I've enjoyed and the pros and cons about it all. Single life has allowed me to really have a good look at myself, the time I've spent in meditation and soul searching has revealed traits and facts about myself that even I wasn't aware of at all. Some of these included previously unnoticed weaknesses and faulty traits that have led to the demise of many of my relationships and have contributed to some of the poor decisions I've made in the past. It's also allowed me to behold the kind of woman I really want to settle with and eventually marry in the forseeable future. I've been blessed through the many female friends that I have to see multiple traits and qualities in women and then study them in live combat. Honestly speaking, women are confusing to the untrained male, if your not sure what your looking to see in them it is beyond easy to be trapped and bewildered.

Now that I know what I really want, I can honestly say that yes I am ready to be committed again, but this time i'm playing for keeps. I'm older and wiser now so I'm better prepared for the game players and the masters of misdirection. My eyes have been empowered with a vision beyond the physical and my heart and mind are conditioned for the patience needed to endure the abuse of lies and deceit. Don't be fooled world, I'm still the same old RR, but with a few vital mods that will reinforce me against your trickery and pseudo ideals. I think the best part about this new me is that I'm proving to myself day by day that I've outgrown the old games and it's time to hang up the guns and bring out the new books and artillery. Your probably wondering what is it that I really look for in a woman, well the answer is simple, i want to be able to look at my reflection. There's no other way for this to work with me, I've tested multiple samples so I'm sure that this is the best way for me to go. No world you can't fool me with the look alikes anymore, I know me and I know what I want, so piss off with your horrendous imitations that crumble before my divine might!!

This is to a new beginning with new outcomes, I've finally been blessed with the answers I've long prayed for so it's time to plant some seeds and complete my dream. It's true that I still do have some issues to work on, but that's just part of why I'm the best by test!!

No comments:

Post a Comment