Thursday, January 29, 2015

Stepping Forward

Its 2015 and a lot has changed but a lot remains the same. I have a new job with old ways of the system, a new girl with my old fears and cares and even tho I lost my truck I can actually buy back one later this year. Well I've not been here in a while because I'm actually at peace, despite one brother being in jail and the other hospitalized there's no turmoil in my life to send me insane. I jus wished I was past this first stage of development but impatience still haunts me even in my wisdom. This time tho, I'm not about hunting goals and chasing dreams, I'm wise enough to know that what you chase will always elude you because what is for you will come to you. I've even made a new plan and it is very plausible with so much ease that it forces me to save what I would have otherwise wasted. I've finally gotten my family to support my ambitions and wouldn't you know it comes when the most amount of division has risen in my home.

As I march towards my 32nd birthday, I realize I have some loose ends to tie up and I think it's time I did so. Loose ends always mean a humbug to trip over if left unattended, most of these are financial though and the best part is that it's an easy mess to clean without any headache whatsoever. Well that's me for now, it's getting shorter because I'm really that much happier with less stress and less worries. Coming to think of it I haven't stressed in days now! Let's hope this keeps up

No comments:

Post a Comment