Monday, May 9, 2011

FAQ

1) How many kids do you want - if I had a dollar for everytime some heffer ask me this question, I wuda be rich enough to build a whole new planet earth by now! For the last time, those things cost more than bentleys and ferraris! If I cud afford one of those then maybe I cud think of purchasing a gremlin!

2) When do you want to get married - not even IF I want to get married eh, when these ppl asking! Weddings cost more than homes, have you seen the price of just renting a venue recently? What the hell is wrong with u ppl!! No eh! Besides it costs less to have a woman as a gf than a wife on multiple fronts! You disagree? Too bad!!

3) Boy when yuh going to change and be a good boy - how about my question instead, when r u gonna stop have 3somes with han and hannah? I can only be me and nobody else, if this bothers u I suggest u go tell somebody who gives a shit! I'm loud, sometimes abusive, abrupt and crazy! If it works for me then u don't matter, so suck a dildo!

4) Why do u eat so much - not becuz u does coast on good food means that I must be as dotish! Food is to eat, I just happen to eat a little more a little faster than u do so live with it!! U find I shud eat less and slower? I find u shud brush yuh teeth and wash yuh balls how about that!!

5) Why u tracking my friend and not me - why not? She better lookin than u so deal with it!!

6) Why r u such a pest - easy it's fun!! I like to be entertained and ur a perfect victim! Don't like it, daz too damn bad! I have no intentions of changing!

7) How come u smile so much - unlike u, I like being happy! I laugh because I enjoy the brighter side of life u depressing, downsyndrome!!

8) So u always feel u all that - of course I am!! Have u not seen me? I'm the best thing god made in the modern era! It's not my fault u think ur worth less than a lump of shit swmcol wudnt pick up! Deal with it!!

9) How much woman u really have - what? Wha u really insinuating with that preposterous accusation? I is a one oman man and will always be that way eh! One woman today, one woman tomorrow! Get dat straight!

10) U is a real clown inno - I didn't know that! I never went to clown school and do not possess a degree in clown behaviour! I do however have a double masters in goofing off and tomfoolery! Heheheheheheheheehheheheee!

Now that u have ur answers! Ask some new questions dammit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment