Saturday, October 24, 2015

Moving Forward

So it's happened again, another trial gone wrong only this time I've managed to capture the source of the issue so there's progress. So here's what I've learned from.this experience;

1. There's no changing people, people will be who they intend.to be no matter how much you talk. If someone isn't nurturing then they can't be made to be, no amount of sex or good treatment will change that. It doesn't matter what sad song they sing, people will not be able to get past their own traits.simply because these are the habits they treasure the most.

2. I've learned that very often what I seek isn't in the package I crave, so it's time to adjust my view of the package. The focus is now specifically leaning towards my basic needs and not the rest of the mumbo jumbo. I've seen what ignoring that looks like and it is ugly. People hide behind what they deem.as attractive traits, some.say generosity but behind that is an arrogant and demeaning spirit he'll bent on breaking you as a person. Easy to hide and much like spyware sneaks itself into your being turning you into a mindless slave after.

3. Stand true to my concepts of a relationship and ensure that the people I let into my personal have the same ambitions I do otherwise it's jus wasted time. Never try to convince someone to share my dreams, if they don't believe in it, there's no way I can convince them otherwise.

4. Always stay true to my instinct, I always foresee what people are and how they will react and still try to believe they'll be better. People are who they are, there's no changing them, nothing I ever say or do will change that and as such it's best to move on if I don't like what I see.

5. Most important, at no point in time is it ever acceptable to be belittled by anyone I'm interested in. I've seen the results of that and I must always remember to never belittle anyone but to always accept them as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment